Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance

Protecting your home has never been easier

The biggest investment most people will ever make is in their home. That’s why it makes sense to protect yourself with a comprehensive homeowners plan.

Your home purchase is an investment deserving the protection that only an experienced insurance professional can provide.

Basic protection you need for:

  • Your single or two-family home or condominium
  • Other buildings or structures on your property
  • Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
  • Additional living expenses
  • Your personal legal liability

Special features you can choose for additional security:

  • Home Replacement Guarantee
  • Replacement Cost on Contents
  • Additional Coverage for Jewelry, Furs, Antiques, etc.

Contact us today for more information about Homeowners Insurance or fill out our online quote form.

Frequently Asked Questions
Click each question for the answer

Q: What is homeowners insurance?

A: Homeowners insurance is a form of personal lines insurance. The typical homeowners policy has two main sections: 1) covers the property of the insured and 2) provides personal liability coverage to the insured.

Q: What do I need to know when purchasing homeowners insurance?


  • The age of your home.
  • The age of your major utilities such as your electrical and heating systems, as well as the age of your roof.
  • If you plan to insure any specialty items such as antiques or collectibles, the approximate value of these items.

Q: What is replacement cost?

A:When “replacement cost” coverage is used in a policy, a policy owner is reimbursed an amount necessary to replace the article with one of similar type and quality at current prices.

Q: Under what circumstances is my personal property covered?

A: Coverage C of a homeowners policy provides coverage on your personal property up to your policy limit for fire, theft, smoke damage, water damage (except for flooding), etc, and excludes only those events that are specifically named in the policy. Ask us about any specific personal property coverage needs.

Q: Do I need special hurricane coverage?

A: Direct damages caused by a storm, hurricane, or tornado are covered under the standard homeowners insurance policy. As this coverage is subject to a deductible, you should discuss your questions, concerns, and options with your agent.

Q: Should I purchase flood coverage?

Flood insurance coverage is not provided under the homeowners policy. Ask us about a flood quote if your property lies in a flood plain as determined by US Government Flood Maps. If you need help determining whether or not your property is located in a flood zone or if you have other questions regarding flood insurance, please let us know.